Hurricane Ida Relief Update
I'm going to keep going.
Helloooo universal consciousness,
Last week I set out to raise $1000 for Hurricane Ida relief, giving myself a time frame of 1 month. I met my goal in 3 days, which was incredible. Thank you so much for the quick and enthusiastic response. ♡
I’m going to keep going. 100% of proceeds from Hey Hero mini readings go to the relief fund, which is flowing towards individuals affected by Hurricane Ida. More regular updates are on my Instagram. Cool people work at Hey Hero and they offered 30% off with “GOOD30”. The code expires on 9/19. Basically you send $21 to Louisiana for $15, and get a custom video of me reading your stuff in return.
To donate a bigger sum with more astrology, consider booking a consultation. They're always sliding scale, with 25% going towards relief until October. Apart from processing fees, the other 75% helps me organize my closet and pay for my birthday festivities. She wants to go to MUJI and book a consultation for herself, too. What can we say, it's Virgo season after all.
Virgo is related to service to others. It’s skilled labor. It’s taking the scattered rinds that are on the table and making medicine from it. I like to think that’s what I’m doing. I’m using all of the resources I have to try to heal people, both materially and cosmically. The sun is in my solar 12th house of public service, so I’m not going to stop until my birthday.